The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling and a fuel level sending unit. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project! ***You must use your existing stock filler neck or purchase one through restoration suppliers. ***This kit includes a fuel gauge sender for use with FACTORY FUEL GAUGE and wiring. The sending unit using a three wire connection. A wiring schematic is shown in the product images. If you are using an aftermarket gauge, you will also need a sending unit for that gauge ohm range. Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw) Size is: 38" x 15-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- Includes new tank straps
Tank, sending unit, pump, VVR, straps, gaskets & misc. hardware.
1963 Chevrolet Corvette
1964 Chevrolet Corvette
1965 Chevrolet Corvette
1966 Chevrolet Corvette
1967 Chevrolet Corvette
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Fuel lines, fuel filters, hose fittings must be purchase separately. When installing sending units, please remember to rotate the unit until the mounting holes align with the flange holes in the tank.
Supplies are limited so call us with questions - 1-805-845-8750
See Store Return Policy